Author Topic: Spammers  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Nadim Jones

• Stranger
  • Peace, Love & Rock & Roll
  • [IV:MP] Moderator
Spammers
« on: January 04, 2017, 14:41:27 pm »
Hello
We need to stop those spammers who post things every day.i can suggest that the account must be approved or something like that. Or the players must contact one of the rockstars clan on argonath forum.
We work in the dark, to server the light

• Argonath Rock Star
Re: Spammers
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 15:56:43 pm »
Hi Nadim,

Thank you for your suggestions. We've got various "anti-spam" measures in planning, but only a small selection of individuals have relevant forum administrator permissions in order to implement them. The aforementioned individuals are not always easily contactable, so for the time being we would appreciate if you could be patient with the team and wait for the moderators to remove the posts in the meantime.

Best,
Julio

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 18:26:01 pm »
We are aware of the spammers indeed, unfortunately the forum got redirected to a new client / host / version and that broke some forum stuff. Ronnel is busy fixing it (as far as I know it).

Untill then, we'de have to remove them manually..
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Nadim Jones

• Stranger
  • Peace, Love & Rock & Roll
  • [IV:MP] Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 00:39:38 am »
so for the time being we would appreciate if you could be patient with the team and wait for the moderators to remove the posts in the meantime.
Of course ill do Julio, thanks for informing, you know i just suggested to help.

unfortunately the forum got redirected to a new client / host / version and that broke some forum stuff. Ronnel is busy fixing it (as far as I know it).
Oh alright then, hope Ronnel will fix it
We work in the dark, to server the light

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 19:55:36 pm »
Fixed as seen, locked.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.