Author Topic: Application: Nero  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Nero

• Stranger
Application: Nero
« on: July 30, 2016, 09:28:52 am »
Nick In Game: Nero
Gaming Experience (days/months/years) in what type of games: SA-MP: 8 years, CS:GO (currently LE - deranked from LEM recently - always Solo queue) - 1 year, GTA V (Online)- 1 year, COD Black Ops 2 - 1 year. WWE Smackdown vs RAW Games on Consoles & PC + 2K - 9 years. I did also complete every single GTA game, including VCS, LCS and so on, not even once.
On which servers you play: Argonathrpg or Parallel Universe; how long?: Parallel Universe, originally started playing there at 4 June 2010.
Your english skills (bad/ok/fluent): My english skills are okay.
DM skills: 6/10, it pretty much depends on the mood and a wish to play.
Team skills: I can give some tactics and strats on several CS:GO maps - that's the key to win a round / map. I'm a Good support player (for SA-MP) and other games aswell.
Do you use Team speak: I do use discord most of the time, but have got a teamspeak too.
Favorite weapons: SA-MP: Deagle, Shotgun, Spas (combat-shotgun). CS:GO - M4A1-S.
Why you want to join [R*]clan: Because I want to feel the love again. It's good to see such a great clan of people, long standing and living. Loyalty is important right here. That's why I would like to join and play with you guys.

I did join the Rock Stars Clan - Steam Group. This application is for CS:GO division.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
  • EL DIRECT0R
Re: Application: Nero
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 12:59:04 pm »
Best of luck with it, Nero.

Quick question, do you have any previous nicknames on Paruni?

Offline Nero

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 13:03:22 pm »
Thanks, Ntinos^^

Sadly not, I've always used only this name.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
  • EL DIRECT0R
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 12:12:36 pm »
Application denied.

Lost interest, feel free to re-apply once you gain activity.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.