Author Topic: [SA:MP][R*] Application - Cortez  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Cortez

• Stranger
  • The Last Diablo
  • The well known
[SA:MP][R*] Application - Cortez
« on: August 08, 2011, 19:24:00 pm »
Nick In Game: Cortez

Gaming Experience (days/months/years) in what type of games: Around the time the first playstation came out.

On which servers you play: Argonathrpg or Parallel Universe; how long?: Honestly, in all of my time on Argonath have never played on Paruni. However I would consider myself a veteran of DM servers, as I started playing them before RP servers. I've played on ArgonathRPG for around two years and play for at least 7 to 8 hours a day. Seeing as how it's Summer Time, I've got nothing but time on my hands and can play to up 12-14 hours if I'm not hanging out with friends. RP and DM are my two favorite kinds of Servers, I don't see the point in Freeroam, it's pretty much just DM, and stunting can be done on either kind of server.

Your english skills (bad/ok/fluent): I'm a native born American, so my English skills are obviously fluent.

DM skills: I'd consider myself skilled at killing other players, I've almost got it down to a system. I've played both MTA and SA:MP, SA:MP is a lot more desynched so you need to fire a little bit in front of someone to actually deal damage.

Team skills:
Cortez wrote
I'd consider myself a team player, I like having a group or family that I can enjoy RPing and messing around with. What's the fun in barreling down an airport strip in a smoking firetruck chasing MIB, if you can't do it with other people?
+ On a DM server, not being a Team player can have disastrous effects, I think it's most important to have Team skills on a DM server. I love the feeling of being backed by a team and being apart of a team and think that I would do the Rock Star Clan proud by representing them on Parallel Universe.

Do you use Team speak: Rarely, however if it is needed I can use it as much as it's needed.

Favorite weapons: Deagle and M4, I despise the Spaz 12 (combat shotgun), there is no need to run around in circles with the 9mm or Uzi if you can aim and land shots with the Deagle and M4.

Why you want to join [R*]clan:
Cortez wrote
I've been on Argo for about two years, and have always admired the Rock Star Clan. However I always felt like I was under a glass ceiling, I could see myself joining the clan, but in reality felt it was nearly impossible. Now that I've been on Argonath for a lot longer, and been involved in many different organizations, done a lot of different things, and met a lot of friends, I figure why not? I love being apart of a team of people like me, who enjoy doing the same things as me. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. Most importantly, I like having fun and enjoying myself with other people, while following server rules. I feel that I've finally found what I've been looking for, and it's the Rock Star Clan.
+ I would consider myself a person that lives by the saying "go big or go home", If I'm going to do something I'm going to do it right. I think that instead of just joining one division of Rock Star, I should join both and truly become a member of the clan. I want to be able to play with other Rock Star Clan members and have fun DMing in a place where it's allowed, not on ArgoRPG. I also want to be able to represent the Rock Star Clan by showing people that they are not only compromised of skilled Role players but skilled killers as well.
RIP Pablo

Offline Hidduh

• Stranger
Re: [SA:MP][R*] Application - Cortez
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 14:45:18 pm »
R* does not have a SA:MP deathmatch division yet, only CS.

Offline Cortez

• Stranger
  • The Last Diablo
  • The well known
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 17:01:43 pm »
Unfortunate, well patience is golden, so I can wait. Thanks Hidduh.
RIP Pablo

Offline Indigo

• bE pOsitiVe! (:
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:09:00 am »
     what about starting playing on Paruni if you are applying in DM section? In other case I would recommend to move your application to RP section where it belongs.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 12:56:13 pm »
Still interested? 48 hours to reply.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 13:21:25 pm »
Denied, inactive.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.