Author Topic: [R*] Application - Kawashty  (Read 351 times)

Offline Kawashty

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Kawashty
« on: February 13, 2021, 20:22:42 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Kawashty

On which Argonath servers are you active:
Mainly V:MP, and IV:MP When there are extraordinary events due to current server's player base.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
https://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=30977

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since 2017

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since 2017

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
No.

Rate your RPG skills:
8 out of 10 for player-to-player interaction. 6 out of 10 for leading major IC events.

Rate your team skills:
I can say 8 out of 10 for teamwork skills.

First when I joined Argonath, I applied to some groups like LCPD and N.O.O.S.E. One of the factors to succeed in those groups is the teamwork between the department staff.

Later on, when V server launched, I applied for LSPD and together with the rest of the team and the efficient teamwork we built LSPD and T.R.U and we are still doing so. Administrating V server is a thing too and lastly being part of the new Argonath RPG 2021 V:MP Server in testing and suggesting ideas.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
Frankly, me and my brother Mac discussed about the possibility of contributing to the community and the clan with sequence of ideas that we are willing to suggest and implement with the rest of the [R*] members. We already know most of the current active clan members and I am willing to help the clan members to evolve with the clan and the community in general if possible.

We want to show what is the purpose of the clan in the coming future, show others the ways to have fun and roleplay, creating some competitive events with a storyline, and much more we could think of...
Aside we want to help others as well and attract fresh players to the community as well as to the clan itself if they possess the requirements of being a Rockstar!

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

Offline Sunwukong

• Clan Lover
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation
Re: [R*] Application - Kawashty
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 07:13:11 am »
Best of luck mate!

Offline Kawashty

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 13:14:04 pm »

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

• The one and only!
  • Moderators
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 13:57:49 pm »
The clan has voted on your application.

You nearly had a 50/50. This means there are too many unsures on your application. Try to keep interacting with all R* members and show them your dedication to the community/development/roleplay skills and I'm sure the next round will be much more promising.

Good luck!
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal