Author Topic: [R*] Application - Mac_Taylor  (Read 195 times)

Offline Mac Taylor

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Mac_Taylor
« on: February 12, 2021, 00:22:35 am »
Ingame nickname:
Mac_Taylor

On which Argonath servers are you active:
V:MP, however can play any other Argonath RPG servers for special events.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
My Profile.

Real age:
18 this year.

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since 2016, approximately 5 years.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
Joined June 16, 2017 - Nonstop except for some inactivity reports for real life studies/exams.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Never. A very clean history in all Argonath RPG servers from any administrative punishments.

Rate your RPG skills:
I rate it 8/10 based on RP dedication and sticking to RP rules. But I rate it 7/10 based on creativity.

Since I joined Argonath RPG, I dedicated my time to the police community, my RP characters are all based on police roleplay. It was almost rare for me to roleplay anything else as I was more dedicated to stay fully lawful cop.

Recently, I have started to get myself into a character of civilian-RP based only. I started CS:RP project which stands out for "Civilian Side Roleplay" together with my brother Kawashty to promote civilian roleplay scenarios and decrease the mentality of "cops n robbers" in the server. This worked very well honestly, we made couple of great and big events...but the project went inactive with the overall server inactivity and anyone playing V:MP have seen that clearly. However, we will try to revive the project once again in the upcoming days or with the release of the new V:MP server.

I rate my RPG skills as 7/10 based on creativity because as mentioned before, I was mainly focusing on one type of RP interaction. And by creativity I mean the type of my character career/life in-game. However, I always tried to at least creative in my approach in different situations while RPing with my cop character.

Rate your team skills:
I give this an 8/10. I have been part of: IV - LCPD and NOOSE, SAMP - FBI Supervisory Staff, V - LSPD and NOOSE.

I am mentioning those groups because I have really learnt team skills from them, mostly from the operations we conduct in-game. Not only those, but also school projects that I was part of in the past couple of years. Most important part is being part of the new Argonath RPG 2021 Server which is being developed, a true teamwork was there between everyone involved in this project. Literally everyone in this project was working in a specific part, and we are still doing so on daily basis to have something unique and new for the whole community. Team-work is the major factor in seeing a bright future for this project and many of those involved in this project can confirm that.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:

I'd like to be involved more with the rest of [R*] members in organizing different projects or events in any server possible and mostly on V:MP.  I am also planning to make use of the clan's history, name and current active members to help each other revive this community and encourage new players to join the community especially the upcoming new V:MP server. The clan's name as it's driven from a well-known and a famous company Rockstars Company and as far as I know, the community and the clan had a previous history or good reputation with that company. (Not sure but I heard that R* company gave the community few copies of GTA IV as appreciation or something). That's the main point that I would like to work to get it in use with the rest of active R* members.

There are more ideas that I am not sure if they were suggested before or not, however I would love to get those ideas implemented with the rest of the clan members.  The same as I and probably everyone else think that R* clan is the base of our Argonath RPG community as the leaders of the community are those of the clan. The same as I think that the clan can have a major effect in reviving this clan, getting new players interested into the community and building another bright future and era for the whole community.

Some of the in-game scenarios we had in the past, not all of them...but I will update the list soon with most of the scenarios and continue updating for future.

Album one.

• The one and only!
  • Moderators
Re: [R*] Application - Mac_Taylor
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 00:28:31 am »
Mac also best of luck with the application
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

• Rock Star
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 23:03:13 pm »
Good luck. Really good luck.

Offline Mac Taylor

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 23:28:15 pm »
Thank you Norrage and Kjones!

Offline Sawyer

• ROGGENROLLA
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 05:29:10 am »
Sup Macy Boy 😄

Offline Mac Taylor

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 10:51:26 am »
Sup Macy Boy 😄

Dem Sawyer everywhere!

H--hi sir

• Rock Star
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 11:14:26 am »

Argonath Minecraft Server Leader

Offline Sunwukong

• Clan Lover
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 07:14:21 am »
[Rstar]Mac I see, Good luck !! You can do this

Offline Mac Taylor

• Stranger
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 23:12:04 pm »

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal