Author Topic: [R*] Application - Wake_Callison  (Read 103 times)

Offline Wake

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Wake_Callison
« on: February 11, 2021, 16:23:02 pm »
Ingame nickname:
GTA:V - Wake || SAMP - Wake_Callison

On which Argonath servers are you active:
GTA:V mainly, visits SAMP couple of times

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
https://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=4153

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I was only around 5 years old when I first started playing Super Mario and Zelda on NES, got a PS2 just as it was released. And around 2007 I went over to, and is now only playing PC games.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
Joined SAMP first time late 2007/early 2008

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Sadly, Yes. To be honest I can't explain myself, but I fully regret it as I know how annoying it can be.
But I grew up since then and if something doesnt go "my way" I just chill and rather discuss it on a proper level instead of fucking around.

Rate your RPG skills:
I would say 10/10 if I want to. But due the "RP-level" of Argonath I adjust my own RP-level to fit the current scenario and others involved in it.

Rate your team skills:
Would aswell say 10/10. Based that I earlier played in a Mid/High tier Overwatch team, and also contesting in a Swedish league in Rocket League

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
Been around on Argonath for a long time and always been trying to get along with [Rstar] members, because I have experienced hell alot of good RP scenario's with many of the members.
Since I went away for a while I have been running couple of my own gaming server's in different games, which made me grow. Im way more helpful because of that, and I gladly help anyone.

as an Argonath veteran I would wear the clantag with pride and helping to keep up the good image the clan has, and contributing with as much as I can to keep it the best clan of Argonath

• Rock Star
Re: [R*] Application - Wake_Callison
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 17:46:51 pm »
Hey there Wake!

Best of luck to you!

Out of curiousity,
Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Sadly, Yes. To be honest I can't explain myself, but I fully regret it as I know how annoying it can be.
But I grew up since then and if something doesnt go "my way" I just chill and rather discuss it on a proper level instead of fucking around.
What were you banned for back then?

Argonath Minecraft Server Leader

Offline Wake

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 19:20:57 pm »
To be honest I dont remember the reason as it was back in like 2010/2011 or something, but I was probably just a dickhead and wanted some drama, which got me banned, afterwards I remember I ban evaded on a new years event because I was home sick and bored af. But got f*cked by Aragorn.

So that will never be done again.

• The one and only!
  • Moderators
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 00:28:11 am »
Best of luck Wake
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal