Author Topic: [R*] Application - Harzy  (Read 726 times)

Offline Harzy

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Harzy
« on: August 24, 2020, 17:19:41 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Harzy

On which Argonath servers are you active:
V:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Click Here

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I would say about 17 to 18 years of gaming

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I joined Argonath for the first time in 2014, I had a great experience with a lot of different generations of players, which I am willing to keep on-going as long as I am a part of this lovely community

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
No

Rate your RPG skills:
Rating my own skills isn't the most comfortable thing for me to do, because doing so is more likely to make you look cocky and misunderstood, instead of giving others a good first impression of what you're capable of doing. Thus, I'll try to give my brief opinion about the matter, and will let you judge the rest through interacting with me in-game.
After 6 years of Role Playing with the community and all of the players around, I can tell that I have gained a decent experience in RPing, I learnt how to use my crazy imagination when playing in various kinds of scenarios. Back in IV:MP, I had a team called "O.RP.E - Organized RP Events", which I established in an attempt to revive the RP in the server after it suffered for so long. I don't think it was perfect, but it definitely did do something. Unfortunately, I had to cut my activity due to real life responsibilities, not knowing what happened to the server after. But now, I'm active again and I have the will to be a part of, and make, a plenty of good quality RP scenes in V:MP.

Rate your team skills:
Team work is one of things I find myself really satisfied with. I really love giving an opportunity to others, especially if they can make good use of it or if it could help them in some special way. This is based on what I've encountered through the time I spent with my workmates, serving for Liberty City PD, Liberty City FBI, and currently, Los Santos PD.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
Basically, because its the R* Clan. Everyone knows that its one of the best, if not the best clan in ArgonathRPG, and I've always wanted to be a part of it for a lot of reasons. One important reason is the clan tag. I think that it helps players get a really good first impression on the quality of your RP, they instantly know that you will make a good scene which will encourage them to interact more with you.
Furthermore, I think that I do get along with others quite easily, thanks to the various types of RP scenes that I always try to be a part of or make, and being a part of the clan will definitely help a lot in this matter. Thus I thought why not give it a shot to be one of those who represent the clan in a nice way that would make more and more players interested.

• Argonath Rock Star
Re: [R*] Application - Harzy
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 05:25:15 am »
I wish you the best of luck Harzy!
You are a very kind person with a good mindset.

Best regards
Gregersen

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 11:50:35 am »
The clan is unsure about your application. This has to do with some clan members not really knowing you well. Interact more with them and you may get in the next round!

Best of luck.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Harzy

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 05:50:38 am »
Hello, I have just made a drastic update to my application.

Also, from now on I'll be uploading some in-game role play highlights, hope you guys enjoy watching them!
I'll start with a small skill of mine, a job that I really cherish. Keep in mind that this job is not as easy as it looks like.

Watch it on Youtube

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 20:16:53 pm »
Best of luck to you Harzy.
Good job on getting that race going, you pretty gal' ;-)

Offline Harzy

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 09:24:40 am »

hehe, I hope that its not weird if some said I look like I was born to do it..
Thank you GregerseN, you did good destroying other racers too! ;)

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 19:57:05 pm »

hehe, I hope that its not weird if some said I look like I was born to do it..
Thank you GregerseN, you did good destroying other racers too! ;)

Well, it does sound just a little tad weird - but i'll pretend I didn't read that! :P

Of course, what'd you expect?! Im a born racer.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.