Author Topic: [R*] Application - GregerseN  (Read 574 times)

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
[R*] Application - GregerseN
« on: July 02, 2020, 23:31:30 pm »
Ingame nickname:
[WS]Gregersen_Cems

On which Argonath servers are you active:
Currently only Argonath's V:MP server, I might join SA:MP again once I get it on my new PC - Cant seem to find the installation.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Argonath main forums, click here.

Real age:
Just turned 25

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
Atleast 13 years of gaming experience, everything from CS: Source to Minecraft, SA:MP, Euro truck simulator, you name it.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I have been playing on ArgonathRPG since start of 2009, on the SA:MP server.
I used to be very very active there, running businesses, groups, be the Destruction Derby leader, etcetera.
During 2013, I was also an administrator on ArgonathRPG SA:MP, where I was removed due to being too harsh/having a heavy kick/banhammer, which I fully understand, today when I look back at the situation, today. Years have gone by. Shouldn't have happened, I realy enjoyed helping ArgonathRPG administrating the server, so this was a big shame. During the years.
I am currently active on Argonath's V:MP server, where I usually roleplay as a gangsta/gang member.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
As far as I remember, I have only been permanently banned once, on the SA:MP server, of where I later got unbanned - the banreason was script abuse, due to storing 10.000 bats or something like that.
This happened back in 2010 I think, has not happened since and will not happen again, ever. Learn by doing.

Rate your RPG skills:
I've rated my skills in an earlier application for the Rockstar Clan (I have a total of 3 applications, 2 for the RP division and I had one for the DM division), where I rated myself as an 6-7 out of 10, which I still belive is very correct, if rating it by numbers.
I'd say im a solid 7, these days - I still don't consider myself as the best roleplayer, but I always do my very best, and always have tried.
I love roleplaying a criminal, or what i'd call a light gangster role - without it ending in deathmatching.
I've always been mostly to the criminal side on ArgonathRPG, during my time in Cems, Corleone and my own group Cuneo on SA:MP, for instance. I can always be found trying to get out of my selfmade mess with the police due to smoking in public, pissing on the streets or something like that!
I always expect myself and any other roleplayer to give his best, when roleplaying, instead of rushing through the scenario, for a quick buck, or to get it overwith.

Rate your team skills:
I'd rate myself as a very mature and helpful teamplayer, and teamplaying is one of the most important things for me, also in my personal life, is to work as a team to solve things the best way possible, and to have the best environment around you. Happy team, happy life.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I have always wanted to join the Rockstar clan for one simple reason: its unique team - every member of the clan is considered highly skilled roleplayers (atleast, thats my thought!), its always both fun and great to roleplay with a member of the clan, because of that high standard.
I do belive, that I could be a good fit, to keep up this standard.
I have always enjoyed being a part of a very good and stable "team" of solid, kind and good roleplayers, which is also why I joined the White Shadows clan back in the days - where I have been for years.

If you have any further questions, please just reach out and i'll try to come around them the best way possible.
Thankyou for reading my 2020 post summer application.

I am still very interested in joining R*. 30/07/2020
Changed a little text - 01/08/2020

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
Re: [R*] Application - GregerseN
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 15:38:35 pm »
You're a good roleplayer and definitely suited for Rstar based on your roleplay quality and friendliness!

Best of luck to you, Gregersen ;)

FORMER: ARAF General of the Armed Forces (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP)

CURRENT: LSPD Police Detective Inspector (V:MP) | FBI Special Agent (VC:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 16:17:57 pm »
You're a good roleplayer and definitely suited for Rstar based on your roleplay quality and friendliness!

Best of luck to you, Gregersen ;)
Thank you for your very kind words, they are much appreciated.

It was a nice scenario! Thanks to you too :-D

Gregersen

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 23:11:45 pm »
Best of luck to you GregerseN, Haven't interacted with you before but good luck - Looking forward to :)

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 12:53:22 pm »
Best of luck to you GregerseN, Haven't interacted with you before but good luck - Looking forward to :)
Thank you very much - see you around on V:MP!

GregerseN

Offline Ernst

• emmett / ernst svensson
  • SA:MP Senior Administrator
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 14:59:14 pm »
Best of luck to you! :)

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 15:06:59 pm »
Best of luck to you! :)
Thank you, Ernst!

Best regards,
GregerseN

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 22:03:16 pm »
Best of luck, mate.

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 04:38:40 am »
Best of luck, mate.
Thank you very much, Marcello :*!
Hope you're good!!

Best regards
GregerseN

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 17:55:37 pm »
For your information, I have changed name ingame, and is now found under [WS]Gregersen_Cems.

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 21:11:15 pm »
Best of luck, mate.

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 21:12:10 pm »
Best of luck, mate.
Thank you very much! Highly appreciated :-)!

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.