Author Topic: [R*] Application - Mack  (Read 418 times)

Offline Soph

• Stranger
  • [V:MP] Marshall "Mack" Garner
[R*] Application - Mack
« on: May 26, 2020, 11:42:15 am »
Ingame nickname:
Mack

On which Argonath servers are you active:
- V:MP Currently

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
- Argonath Forum Link
- ARPD Forum Link

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I've played a variety of games, from VCMP, SAMP and now V:MP servers to MMORPGS such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Call of Duty, Destiny 2, Elite Dangerous, Witcher 3 and the GTA series since GTA 1. As you can see, I've been gaming for a long time since the old first console days where we had Duck Hunt. I've been blessed enough to be able to pursue my passion of gaming to my career in real life! I'd say about 20 years at least!

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
From my forum profiles I've linked above, it has been a decade I've been within the Argonath Community. I've mostly roleplayed as SAPD Officer in the SAMP version, before I had gone inactive due to real life reasons of pursuing higher education and getting a job. It feels amazing to say this, 10 years! Back then, I believe Hank Rafferty was the Chief and I was with LVPD from the SAPD. I know my way around the V:MP script already for the most part and like to help new people joining our server, to help ease them into roleplaying on our V:MP server and community.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Nope

Rate your RPG skills:
8/10 - I've been RPing for a long time, even on heavy RP servers and so I'd like to say it's at a good level.

Everyone has their own unique style and contribution. I'd like to invite Rstar members to roleplay with me on the V:MP server - just go on a patrol with me or maybe we can even have regular character roleplayer when I RP offduty. For those of you within the LSPD ARPD, perhaps you could also check my desk out. I like to leave text on my screenshots so it demonstrates what the situation is and my RP style.

Rate your team skills:
A team that trusts, is a team that triumphs!

I enjoy interacting with other players and playing along side other players. That's what makes online games fun for me, and the core aspect of online gaming. I'd rate myself 9/10, as team skills is an essential part of my job in real life, I have a small team in my department which I oversee however the work and execution is very time sensitive and needs to be productive.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I identify that people with Rstar have an amazing sense of RP and this is something I'd like to associate myself with as well. Whenever an Rstar member gets involved in a situation a good experience is had by all and I wish to join the elite group for same reasons, to increase the presence of roleplay and respect in the community. Also most people holding Rstar membership are people who are leaders in the community and have contributed in great ways. Hopefully joining this clan I could also contributely in a similar fashion in terms of roleplay and RP events in the V:MP Commmunity of Argonath and Argonath in general. On GTA:V, Argonath is the first and will be my only server I play on. I already am very active on the V:MP server and would be honored to help represent Rstar here. Argonath on V:MP will no doubtedly grow and I'd like to be a part of the clan which contributes to this!
LSPD Senior Officer Marshall 'Mack' Garner
Los Santos Police Department
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

• Argonath Rock Star
Re: [R*] Application - Mack
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 00:49:09 am »
Good to see another Agents of Shield fan.

Best of luck!

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 18:01:00 pm »
The clan has decided to move you to the next application round. Reason for this is that the clan members haven't had the chance to interact with you. You might get accepted in the next wave which is probably at the end of the summer.

Best of luck!
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 21:13:09 pm »
Best of luck!

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.