Author Topic: [R*]Application - jNewTonik  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Dav

• Stranger
[R*]Application - jNewTonik
« on: December 23, 2019, 08:03:19 am »
Ingame nickname:
jNewTonik or Dav

On which Argonath servers are you active:
IV:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=30231

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
10+ years.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
3+ years.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
I have been banned once in my early times (2017) for 1:30 hour and after this incident I made sure
to read and follow the community rules. Never broke the rules since then.

Rate your RPG skills:
ArgonathRPG was my first experience with text-based roleplay.
It was something completly new and an undiscovered land of enjoyment that I could never imagine It's possible to enjoy of.
I never said and neither will say now just for my application that I have perfected my roleplay skills and that I'm completly experienced. I'm still learning after
those years, with the only difference that I was lucky enough to have by my side some guys that helped me to stick around and expand my creativity with them.
shoutout to RememberMe, [R*]Joey.

My career was mostly known for crimes releated roleplays as I was a part of the biggest criminal family in Liberty City, the family was named 'Liberty of Wolves'
we managed to control more than 70% of the streets when the server was still rocking hard in terms of activity and we builded our empire all toghether as one.

Nowdays the family came to an end but even our death was calculated within a roleplayed scenario as in our last days we have been busted by a huge operation from the LCPD, FBI and CIU
that managed to track us and our crime activities.

There is a lot of stories I enjoyed as a part of 'Liberty of Wolves' and I could be talking for days and days for our roleplays.
I'm proud of this family but I'm also proud for LCPD, FBI and CIU as they proved to be more than proffessionals for their side aswell.

Rate your team skills:
I'm loyal and cooperative with whoever does the same, I've never acted selfish and I'm always counting on sharing my ideas and my thoughts with others
and hearing their feedback before any actions.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I have been inspired with some of the R* members, beside that It's a clan that no one would say no for his career I'm mostly
interested for this clan because of it's history and cause I have a strong feeling that I can learn something new here as part of this historical clan.

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
  • [VC:MP] FBI Agent
Re: [R*]Application - jNewTonik
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 13:16:41 pm »
Good luck [Rstar]Tonik ;)

FORMER: Police Detective Inspector (VC:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP) | FDLC Battalion Chief (IV:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP)

CURRENT: FBI Agent (VC:MP) | ARAF Private (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

Offline Stefos

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 02:11:21 am »
Καλή τύχη αγορίνα!

Offline Dav

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 03:30:32 am »
Καλή τύχη αγορίνα!
Σε ευχαριστω πασα μου, μακάρι να ανταμωθούμε εντός της clan! 

Good luck [Rstar]Tonik ;)
Thank you Mr.Messes good luck with your application too. : )

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
  • [VC:MP] FBI Agent
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 12:58:50 pm »
Thank you and Merry Christmas! :)

FORMER: Police Detective Inspector (VC:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP) | FDLC Battalion Chief (IV:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP)

CURRENT: FBI Agent (VC:MP) | ARAF Private (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

• The one and only!
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 13:54:44 pm »
Best of luck with your application. Take in consideration that it is a long application process due to the activity of the servers.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Dav

• Stranger
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 14:10:16 pm »
Best of luck with your application.
Thank you Twenty! ^^
Take in consideration that it is a long application process due to the activity of the servers.
I have only one question, if I have understood correctly there is no any needence to bump or keep activity to this topic
until it asked, did I understand correctly?

Offline Dav

• Stranger
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 18:58:07 pm »
withdrawing my application.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.