Author Topic: Rstar Application - Kowalski  (Read 994 times)

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • [VC:MP] Former FBI Agent
  • [SA:MP] Police Officer II
Rstar Application - Kowalski
« on: July 16, 2019, 10:04:02 am »
Ingame nickname:
Kowalski

On which Argonath servers are you active:
All servers. Hopefully when it's released, V:MP.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
My Profile

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
10 years or so.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
3 years

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
I've been banned off IV:MP but unbanned. I've been banned on VC:MP permanently, something I'll have to live with. All I can do is work towards the positives. but unbanned.

Rate your RPG skills:
Using a scale from 1 to 10 would be an absolutely ridiculous way of rating my RP. I rate my RPG skills as imaginative, and creative. I feel I've contributed to Argonath, through various forms of roleplay, ranging from policing to being an FBI Agent, to being EMS Chief within SA:MP, a Fire Lieutenant of the IV:MP branch of the ARFD, SA:MP Division Manager of Weazel News as well as formerly roleplaying an LSIR Impounder of SA:MP. being LSIR's Impound Services Director.

I feel I've roleplayed on a very broad range across Argonath, and I feel I'd fit into the Rockstars Clan due to my vast roleplay experience and willingness to roleplay and contribute to the Argonath atmosphere.

Rate your team skills:
I feel I'm a great team player, and that's improved significantly since becoming the Chief of the SA:MP EMS. I feel that giving orders is something to avoid unless absolutely necessary. Being a team player and a leader is about being an advisor, a consultant, and a role model, not a dictator.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I feel that the Rockstars Clan is active across Argonath, the people within the clan are friendly, willing to help and are mainly veterans and role models across Argonath, but are a family, A family committed to each other and the community. Rockstars won't be delaying my app because "server is inactive so you're on hold" like Team MTA which I initially wanted to join, but had a change of heart since I felt the R* clan is where I belonged, not just because TeaM was inactive, but because I knew the Rockstars Clan more, felt more belonging to it and that led to my decision to try again here.

I know members of the clan, but I haven't always had the best experiences with them. I'd like to join in and work towards being wanted, being a valued player across the community. Rockstars have always treated people equally and fairly, as far as I see, and I wish to be a part of this family. I consider this clan a family, more than a clan.

I know I've got a massively screwed up track record, especially on VC:MP Argonath. I'd say that I'm sorry, I truly regret it, and so on, but why bother going on and on about it instead of proving it? (EDIT: I've done so and have actually been given another chance)

I can't take back what I've done, but I can work towards repairing it and having a positive outlook towards the future. (EDIT 2: This is going really well so far) I feel I can be a valued Rockstar due to my many experiences, which makes me feel like an advisor, someone who people and friends can talk to with no judgment, and someone who'll always try their hardest wherever they go, whatever they do, and however they act towards their endeavors, how they perceive them, and how they aim to achieve their goals.

FORMER: FBI Agent (VC:MP) | EMT (IV:EMS)

CURRENT: SAPD Police Officer II (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie Operative (SA:MP) | VCPD Officer (VC:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP) | FDLC Firefighter (IV:MP)

Ad Securos Imperium - JDC Kolta

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
Re: Rstar Application - Kowalski
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 07:21:24 am »
I'm glad to inform you friends at R* that I'm back in the LSIR, but this time as Impound Services Director! I'm glad to be back in another field of roleplay that allows me to further contribute to the Argonath atmosphere!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Rstar Candidate Kowalski ;)

CURRENT: SAPD Police Officer II (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie Operative (SA:MP) | VCPD Officer (VC:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP) | FDLC Firefighter (IV:MP)

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 07:08:24 am »
I'm glad to let you know that the VC:MP Staff have decided to give me another chance, and so I'm no longer banned.

I'm able to access all Argonath servers now.

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 10:40:51 am »
Still interested.

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 00:13:22 am »
Promoted to VCPD Officer and SAPD SWAT Rookie, time to kick off some roleplay!

Still interested ;)

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.