Author Topic: [R*]Application - Toreto  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
  • IV FBI Commissioned Agent
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
[R*]Application - Toreto
« on: June 03, 2019, 15:03:27 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Toreto

On which Argonath servers are you active:
IV:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=25609

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
nearly 14 years ago, started in 2004 when i got a PC for the first time

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
5 years

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
yes, back then in 2014

Rate your RPG skills:
good not bad, as i started RP jobs when i joined argonath in June 2014, i worked with Honigsenf at LC as he was the business manager and i was one of his employees. i worked for him as a hotdog seller on the hotdog stand infront of cityhall, then i moved to a fish market at hovebeach, then to the kiosk infront of Dukes Police Department. and he was paying me besides the tips from customers. in August 2014 when i had a base of money i thought of starting my own business as a manager, so i started a businessmen family called (z3im's family) i was recruiting members and giving them tasks to sell RP stuff to people and giving them points and salaries for that. we had so much sales more than 100+ of belts, watches and lots of other things. but it didn't last for months and it failed. i closed it and was in dept for some of my members, i moved to fireman job for nearly a year and got promoted for roleplaying as a fireman to fire Lieutenant until i payed my depts.
then i started my life as a law enforcer which improved my RP skills alot.
i joined the LCPD as a police officer then i was invited to join NOOSE (currently TRU)
in 2016 i joined the FBI and im an FBI member till now.
which improved my RP skills alot as i'm mostly leading the RP situations and negotiation with criminals.
i worked as a Driving Teacher for sometime and i was Roleplaying with the applicants most of the time.

Rate your team skills:
my team skills are very good. as a law enforcer for years, most of our time is based on team working especially in chases and RP situations. i was invited to NOOSE for my team skills.
also in FBI we don't go for something alone. we are mostly working together.
and IRL i'm a student of engineering and most of our time we are doing projects, representations as teams. with people we like and don't like.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
it's a good environment for improving my RP skills as for example if i want to learn english i spend most of my time in an english community.and i would be happy being a member of this clan.

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
Re: [R*]Application - Toreto
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 13:53:25 pm »
Updated

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:24:08 am »
Good luck mate!

Kolta Family Lifetime Member | Ex FBI Deputy Director

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 13:01:48 pm »

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 19:06:44 pm »
Hello Toreto,

The clan is unsure about your application. The majority of the clan members (66%) is unsure about it. This might be due to not many clan members knowning you or having nothing to judge on. Please make sure you expand your application a little bit more so the other members can find out more about you. If you see clan members ingame, try to play together with them or interact with them.

Best of luck, you are moved to the next round.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.