Author Topic: [R*]Application - Toreto  (Read 153 times)

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
  • IV FBI Special Agent
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
[R*]Application - Toreto
« on: June 03, 2019, 15:03:27 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Toreto

On which Argonath servers are you active:
IV:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=25609

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
nearly 14 years ago, started in 2004 when i got a PC for the first time

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
5 years

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
yes, back then in 2014

Rate your RPG skills:
good not bad, as i started RP jobs when i joined argonath in June 2014, i worked with Honigsenf at LC as he was the business manager and i was one of his employees. i worked for him as a hotdog seller on the hotdog stand infront of cityhall, then i moved to a fish market at hovebeach, then to the kiosk infront of Dukes Police Department. and he was paying me besides the tips from customers. in August 2014 when i had a base of money i thought of starting my own business as a manager, so i started a businessmen family called (z3im's family) i was recruiting members and giving them tasks to sell RP stuff to people and giving them points and salaries for that. we had so much sales more than 100+ of belts, watches and lots of other things. but it didn't last for months and it failed. i closed it and was in dept for some of my members, i moved to fireman job for nearly a year and got promoted for roleplaying as a fireman to fire Lieutenant until i payed my depts.
then i started my life as a law enforcer which improved my RP skills alot.
i joined the LCPD as a police officer then i was invited to join NOOSE (currently TRU)
in 2016 i joined the FBI and im an FBI member till now.
which improved my RP skills alot as i'm mostly leading the RP situations and negotiation with criminals.
i worked as a Driving Teacher for sometime and i was Roleplaying with the applicants most of the time.

Rate your team skills:
my team skills are very good. as a law enforcer for years, most of our time is based on team working especially in chases and RP situations. i was invited to NOOSE for my team skills.
also in FBI we don't go for something alone. we are mostly working together.
and IRL i'm a student of engineering and most of our time we are doing projects, representations as teams. with people we like and don't like.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
it's a good environment for improving my RP skills as for example if i want to learn english i spend most of my time in an english community.and i would be happy being a member of this clan.

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
  • IV FBI Special Agent
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
Re: [R*]Application - Toreto
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 13:53:25 pm »
Updated

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:24:08 am »
Good luck mate!

Kolta Family Lifetime Member | Ex FBI Deputy Director

Offline Toreto

• Stranger
  • IV FBI Special Agent
    • My ArgonathRPG profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 13:01:48 pm »

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.