Author Topic: [R*] Application - Jinn  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
[R*] Application - Jinn
« on: March 04, 2019, 20:15:34 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Jinn

On which Argonath servers are you active:
SA:MP and V:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile

Real age:
19 20

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since I was 12 years old.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since Summer 2012.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Yes on my early years.

Rate your RPG skills:

Rate your team skills:

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I've applied once and withdrawn sometime after. Reason to withdrawal was because after all I didn't actually feel ready for it, and I was expecting to go inactive for a couple of weeks afterwards as well.
I was almost leaving the SA:MP server 'til I got accepted on the helper team, that making me stay, I've decided to leave the group I've been around for almost five years, because right now I just have the will to help new players and run a roleplay of my own.
Rockstars Clan feels like the right time to be in.

Update:

Personally I've never felt/seen any " harm ", or rulebreaking by any member of the clan. So, therefore, I feel very familiar with it, I always look forward to follow the rules, and avoid anything that'd prejudice me. Also, I'm looking for something stable, a community I can be part of and still feel freedom by doing something of myself (roleplay terms).
Also Rstar is well received by the players, with respect, this only means, they respect the players as well.

Offline Henry

• Stranger
  • SA:MP Moderator
Re: [R*] Application - Jinn
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 23:30:29 pm »
Good luck, bro!

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 01:48:26 am »
Good luck, bro!
Thanks bro! Likewise :-)

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:41:45 am »
Application has been updated.

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:12:02 am »
Hello Jinn,
First of all, all the best.

I read your application (as I do with almost all) and while it is written well, the reason for your joining the clan doesn't seem to specify what is different about Rock stars compared to others - what you do or want to do (roleplay, follow rules, respect players etc)  are what you would have in all clans as these have to initiated by the players themselves and is not really dependent on the clan concerned.

So my question is - why really do you want to join the clan? Maybe you could rethink on this and give us an answer.

All the best again, just trying to be constructive:)

[R*]Cutt3r

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 08:30:33 am »
Hello [R*]Cutt3r and [R*] clan,

Thank you very much for reaching out to me, all the best likewise and the best of luck to other applicants as well.
Iíve got your point and after reflecting about it and thinking more about it, hereís this.

When I joined the community back in 2012, Rockstars Clan was a big icon for me and something Iíve looked up to be in, and it still is.
I feel familiar with this Clan as well due to the way they are helpful to other players, either theyíre new or not.
Every since my first questions and help needed, it mostly was taken care of by a member of the Rockstars Clan and it still is, to this day I still reach the Clan members whenever Iím in need of anything, after all theyíve never failed me.
The clan has an impact within the players, and  being a helper, honestly being part of the Clan, I believe this would encourage other players ( new or not ) to search me to help them more often.

Iíve been a pretty active player, and since Iíve applied to the clan, Iíve been trying my best to keep myself active as much as I can, help players and still be the innovative and creative person I am when it comes to roleplay.
I feel like Iím a good example to the players as well.
Also, I know that with this Clan, I can take my skills to a whole new level even and learn a lot more.
To sum up some of this, Rockstars Clan has been one of my goals for many years and an Argonath dream of myself, the Clan has a hall of fame wall of legendary players that have been in this community and I hope, one day to be one of them.
Rockstars Clan is the dream home I want to be in has a youngster and ď stay til I get to the elderly age ď.

With appreciation, Jinn.

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 05:00:31 am »
Nice, much better now. This question is really important and you will find variations of it in real life as well (such as in employment interviews). So always have a good, thoughtful answer like this ready.

Best,
Cutt3r

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 06:13:09 am »
Thank you once again Cutt3r for reaching out to me! I've already learned something else and it just boosted my confidence!
All the best! :)

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
  • SA:MP Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 11:24:24 am »
Good luck!

Offline Djinn

• Stranger
  • Jinn " Fangs " Zhou
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 12:37:56 pm »

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.