Author Topic: [R*] Application - Spike.  (Read 517 times)

Offline Fernando_Tlinga123

• Stranger
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
[R*] Application - Spike.
« on: March 04, 2019, 00:44:31 am »
Ingame nickname:
Spike.

On which Argonath servers are you active:
SA:MP (However I have played in every server aside from MTA:VC)

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Click

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I have been gaming ever since my early years. I grew up playing games and always found it great to interact with other people through them. I first started playing online games around the age of eleven. Which makes that about 7 years.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I joined in early 2013. Around April, making that around 6 years.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Yes, I was banned once in mid-2017. This was due to a stupid prank I tried to pull off by cop banning Brian which led me to a script abuse ban. Since then I have started to think things through before carrying them out as it may affect others negatively even if I think it'll be just a small joke it can sometimes not be perceived as such by the recipient.

Rate your RPG skills:
I have played many RPG games over the years from heavy role-play servers in SA:MP to World of Warcraft and other great games. I can't exactly quantify them, but I am pretty confident in my abilities for role-playing in such games and that I pretty pleased with the level they are at. However, I always which to improve them further.

Rate your team skills:
I get along with people nicely and I believe I can make things work. Even if at first we get off on the wrong foot, I can often work through those issues and come to reach a common ground.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
The clan seems to include some great individuals and I would like to be a part of that and get to know everyone better. Throughout my years in Argonath I had the pleasure of meeting many R* clan members which helped me. I over time became friends with some of those individuals and believe that by joining this clan I will be able to meet many more interesting characters and perhaps make some new friends which could last me for life.

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Spike.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 17:08:36 pm »
Name changed to Spike.

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:53 am »
Hey Spike,
What is the one thing which sets you apart from anyone else? If I was to put this another way, why you?

No offense buddy, just trying to get you to think about your application differently ;)

Cutt3r

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 11:32:21 am »
Hey Spike,
What is the one thing which sets you apart from anyone else? If I was to put this another way, why you?

No offense buddy, just trying to get you to think about your application differently ;)

Cutt3r

I would say the thing that sets me apart from many of the other candidates could be divided into two main categories.

Firstly, my vast role-play experience both within SA:MP Argonath and in other servers and communities including other games aside from the GTA franchise. I have been playing RP games my entire life and through all those years I have learned through many different people how to enhance my role-play skills. I believe that my standards of role-playing would be benefiting to the clan to improve its current stance on roleplay. My years in heavy role-play communities have also had me experience all kinds of role-playing from civilian roleplay to criminal and law enforcement giving me an open mind to any roleplay scenario. Furthermore, by playing MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft and others I have had involvements in many different types of role-playing games allowing me to have a wider perspective on role-playing as a whole.

Secondly, I am a very friendly individual. Not only in Argonath but in many other communities I always try to have as many friends as possible. I have always believed that having you can never have too many friends which is why the R* clan would be a perfect opportunity for me to make some new lifelong friends. I am not in any way saying that some of the other applicants don't deserve a shot at the clan, everyone should have equal opportunities. However, my experience and friendly attitude would be inestimable in this clan and I will strive to do me upmost to develop the clan further.

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 17:16:06 pm »
Good luck Spike.

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 18:31:50 pm »
Good luck Spike.

Thanks, Younes. Haven't seen you in SA:MP in a while. Do you plan on dropping in one of these days?

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.