Author Topic: [R*] Application - James Robinson (SPIKE)  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Fernando_Tlinga123

• Stranger
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
[R*] Application - James Robinson (SPIKE)
« on: March 04, 2019, 00:44:31 am »
Ingame nickname:
James_Robinson

On which Argonath servers are you active:
SA:MP and V:MP (However I have played in every server aside from MTA:VC)

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Click

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I have been gaming ever since my early years. I grew up playing games and always found it great to interact with other people through them. I first started playing online games around the age of eleven. Which makes that about 7 years.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I joined in early 2013. Around April, making that around 6 years.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Yes, I was banned once in mid-2017. This was due to a stupid prank I tried to pull off by cop banning Brian which led me to a script abuse ban. Since then I have started to think things through before carrying them out as it may affect others negatively even if I think it'll be just a small joke it can sometimes not be perceived as such by the recipient.

Rate your RPG skills:
I have played many RPG games over the years from heavy role-play servers in SA:MP to World of Warcraft and other great games. I can't exactly quantify them, but I am pretty confident in my abilities for role-playing in such games and that I pretty pleased with the level they are at. However, I always which to improve them further.

Rate your team skills:
I get along with people nicely and I believe I can make things work. Even if at first we get off on the wrong foot, I can often work through those issues and come to reach a common ground.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
The clan seems to include some great individuals and I would like to be a part of that and get to know everyone better. Throughout my years in Argonath I had the pleasure of meeting many R* clan members which helped me. I over time became friends with some of those individuals and believe that by joining this clan I will be able to meet many more interesting characters and perhaps make some new friends which could last me for life.

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Spike.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 17:08:36 pm »
Name changed to Spike.

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:53 am »
Hey Spike,
What is the one thing which sets you apart from anyone else? If I was to put this another way, why you?

No offense buddy, just trying to get you to think about your application differently ;)

Cutt3r

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 11:32:21 am »
Hey Spike,
What is the one thing which sets you apart from anyone else? If I was to put this another way, why you?

No offense buddy, just trying to get you to think about your application differently ;)

Cutt3r

I would say the thing that sets me apart from many of the other candidates could be divided into two main categories.

Firstly, my vast role-play experience both within SA:MP Argonath and in other servers and communities including other games aside from the GTA franchise. I have been playing RP games my entire life and through all those years I have learned through many different people how to enhance my role-play skills. I believe that my standards of role-playing would be benefiting to the clan to improve its current stance on roleplay. My years in heavy role-play communities have also had me experience all kinds of role-playing from civilian roleplay to criminal and law enforcement giving me an open mind to any roleplay scenario. Furthermore, by playing MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft and others I have had involvements in many different types of role-playing games allowing me to have a wider perspective on role-playing as a whole.

Secondly, I am a very friendly individual. Not only in Argonath but in many other communities I always try to have as many friends as possible. I have always believed that having you can never have too many friends which is why the R* clan would be a perfect opportunity for me to make some new lifelong friends. I am not in any way saying that some of the other applicants don't deserve a shot at the clan, everyone should have equal opportunities. However, my experience and friendly attitude would be inestimable in this clan and I will strive to do me upmost to develop the clan further.

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 17:16:06 pm »
Good luck Spike.

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 18:31:50 pm »
Good luck Spike.

Thanks, Younes. Haven't seen you in SA:MP in a while. Do you plan on dropping in one of these days?

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • [VC:MP] Former FBI Agent
  • [SA:MP] Police Officer II
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 07:30:59 am »
Good luck PO III+1 :feelscopman:

FORMER: FBI Agent (VC:MP) | LCFD Captain (IV:MP) | VCPD Cadet (VC:MP) | EMT (IV:EMS) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

CURRENT: Police Officer II (SA:MP) | Jones Family Member (SA:MP)

Ad Securos Imperium - Former Vice City FBI Director Jonathan Kolta.

• Stranger
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 16:23:13 pm »

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Amy Robinson (SPIKE)
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 22:33:13 pm »
Currently using the name "Amy Robinson".

Offline Doggi

• Argo Dog, Woof Woof
  • Im a proud
  • Argonath Rock Star
Re: [R*] Application - Amy Robinson (SPIKE)
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 13:14:00 pm »
Haven't met you all that much, but you seem like a cool dude.

Good luck.

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - James Robinson (SPIKE)
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 13:50:22 pm »
Haven't met you all that much, but you seem like a cool dude.

Good luck.

Thanks Doggi,

I'm sure we'll get to know each other better. I'm always on discord if you want to holla at me.

Edit: Name changed to James Robinson, RP situation of the other character ended.

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 06:30:56 am »
Hey Spike,
Nice to see that you have a lot of RP going. However, if I may suggest, try not to have too many name changes - it will definitely lead to confusion as clan members will not recall your current/previous name and your chances of getting in will naturally reduce.

Best,
Cutt3r

• Stranger
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2019, 11:11:15 am »

Hello there,

Understood, I'll try to minimize my name changes. However as the head of the SAPD Detectives that will be a bit tricky, nevertheless, I'll do my best.

Kind Regards,
Spike

Offline Arjun

• [Rstar]Cutt3r
  • Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 05:41:05 am »
That's an interesting problem, one I understand. However, wouldn't anyone who you are investigating know that it is you if they are following this application? My apologies if I have not understood this correctly.

This is a unique problem. To solve this, check with manager+ o on using a second account.  Explain the reasoning, have no  financial transactions (other than nominal amounts for entering/exiting properties or such maybe?) - they may understand. What do you think?

Cutt3r

• Stranger
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 09:19:38 am »
That's an interesting problem, one I understand. However, wouldn't anyone who you are investigating know that it is you if they are following this application? My apologies if I have not understood this correctly.

This is a unique problem. To solve this, check with manager+ o on using a second account.  Explain the reasoning, have no  financial transactions (other than nominal amounts for entering/exiting properties or such maybe?) - they may understand. What do you think?

Cutt3r

I will try try do so, thank you for the idea. Regarding my UC names I haven't been stating them here until the operation is mostly concluded to prevent the problem you just described, I've been informing Twenty on his PMS.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.