Author Topic: [R*] Application - Bogomil Collin  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Bogomil Collin
« on: February 14, 2019, 17:26:58 pm »
Ingame nickname:
Bogomil Collin

On which Argonath servers are you active:
SA:MP, looking forward to join VMP in some months

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=26702

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
I started playing games in 2003-4. Argonath has such a big impact on my total gaming experience, because I spent 7 years in the community. Currently I'm unable to contribute with activity on the servers, because of university and work, but I'm trying my best to stay in touch with everyone in the forums/discord.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I joined Argonath on 12th July 2012. I changed probably hundreds of groups and as I'm going to mention below I fully transferred from money-grinding guy who barely roleplays with his own group to the one creating groups, scenarios and events. Oh, god, I spent so much money on events. When I joined in 2012 I was 14 years old. I made most of my real life friends come and play with me. My gaming experience from Argonath has such a big impact on my view for the world. In my opinion I became more tolerant and open-minded. I learned about different cultures WHILE PLAYING A GAME. When people ask me in real life "How do you know that much about that country?", I always answer "I have friends from there". And I'm talking about the friends I made on Argo.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Yes. I got banned like 3 times in RS4 for DM, Hacking and something else I don't even remember :D My most recent ban was in 2018 for being pain in the ass for one of the managers back then. Everyone has moments of fury. Especially when you are very active. I used to be one of the most active people on Argonath, for sure, and that sometimes causes stress which can lead to making bad decisions. Too much activity isn't healthy ( I had to find out that in the hard way ).

Rate your RPG skills:
I had many role-playing groups in the past. For the seven years I spent in the server, I cannot rate myself how good I am in creating scenarios, but I will let everyone else I played with do that. In the beginning I started with organizing daily events (back in 2012). I was the total newbie who was trying to cheat the system and earn some money. It took me almost two years to realize roleplay is what is really important, not moneygrinding. Since 2015 I'm trying to be a good example for everyone what roleplay is.

Rate your team skills:
I've been part of the staff team in the past, however if there's a scale I can use to rate my team skills I wouldn't use it. There are many people in the server that can actually rate my team skills, because of the mutual groups we've been rp-ing in.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
Rockstar represents Argonath. The clan's members are people who contributed so much to the server.
Clans are not meant to be like the regular roleplaying groups. For example when I joined The Crimson Legacy I had many friends inside who shared the same interests and understandings about the world with me. This is what I think of Rockstar - a group of open-minded people, who share the same interests as I do, with the prior one being the better future of Argonath. During the years I changed many groups, but I always stayed loyal to Argonath and I have no plans of leaving ( I know I said I'm leaving many times, but who didn't :D Argonath is a drug and everyone saying he's permanently leaving is lying himself. ) unless I'm forced to. I'm not good with words, but I think I covered most of the things this time.

Offline Henry

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Bogomil Collin
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 17:29:32 pm »
Best of luck, Bogomil!

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I joined Argonath on 12th July 2012.

never knew we joined the server on same day haha

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 17:42:15 pm »
Thanks. I didn't know either :D

Offline Nathan

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 05:48:08 am »
Good luck!

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 14:46:25 pm »
Thanks mr aldberirueiberune, same to you :D

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
  • SA:MP Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 01:42:23 am »
Good luck, Bogomil!

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 19:31:04 pm »
Thanks, Josh. Good luck to you too :D

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 10:30:35 am »
I'm still very interested even though the samp server is currently inactive.

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 15:51:23 pm »
I'm spending my summer at Grand Canyon and there is no playable internet here, once I return in september i will regain activity.

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 05:02:05 am »

your applications are awful.
I took the advice from jcstodds and tried fixing my application. I know it still might not be good enough, but I think the answers I gave answer (fully, or at least my own maximum) the questions in the application.

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 19:09:25 pm »
Hello Bogomil,

The clan is also unsure about your application. You had a decent amount of 'yes' votes, but too many 'unsure' votes (45%) to get accepted. The main concerns are to do with roleplay; try to interact more with the public / clan members and show what you got. It is also a matter of time; you are on the right track.

You are moved to the next round, good luck!
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Bogomil

• Stranger
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 03:58:26 am »
Hey Twenty,
Thanks for the positive feedback and I'll try to show my qualities as soon as I can.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.