Author Topic: [R*] Application - Nathan  (Read 497 times)

Offline Nathan

• Stranger
[R*] Application - Nathan
« on: January 25, 2019, 05:20:47 am »
Ingame nickname:
Nathan

On which Argonath servers are you active:
SA:MP

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Nathan

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
More than 10 years.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
A little under 10 years. (10th anniversary since joining Argonath is in May 2019).

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Not recently, in the past, I have been banned for hacking and general malicious. I'm now an Administrator on SA:MP.

Rate your RPG skills:
9/10. I have been roleplaying ever since my roots in Club Penguin in 2006. Though my English was lacking, people managed to still understand me. Then, joining Argonath, a Rockstars-famous, Cutt3r, had helped me understand a better concept of roleplaying and from there I constantly increased my skill in roleplaying. Right now, I cannot say I am at a perfect level of roleplaying, but I am pretty damn close to it.

Rate your team skills:
I would personally say that team work is the only way to get things done. I been a leader of many business roleplay groups. These groups closed down though due to lack of funds. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate myself as 8 with team skills as there is always room for improvement. In real life on the other hand, I lead a business (with several employees).

Why do you want to join the [R*] clan:
I want to join the [R*] clan due to it's awesome community and the leaders in it. Many of the participants that are in it are great leaders and administrators. I would like to join this clan to increase my roleplaying skills and to lead many events with the SA:MP server. If accepted, I will show only true devotion to the clan and will never leave, unless asked to.

I also want to mention that it's truly awesome to achieve being a part of Argonath's heritage.

I was previously considered but denied due to inactivity. I am now back and active on the server.

Thanks for reading my application. I would greatly appreciate being part of this clan as it is always an Argonathian dream to be part of it.

Sincerely,
Nathan Aldebourne

Offline Henry

• Stranger
  • SA:MP Moderator
Re: [R*] Application - Nathan
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 22:41:00 pm »
Best of luck, Nathan!

Offline Nathan

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Nathan
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 18:50:37 pm »

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.