Author Topic: [R*] Application - CarlosKolta  (Read 5360 times)

Offline Maverick

• Stranger
  • IV:MP Moderator
Re: [R*] Application - CarlosKolta
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 17:27:35 pm »
Application updated and activity increasing gradually.
ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔎𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔞

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 19:07:35 pm »
Hello Carlos,

The clan is unsure about your application. The majority of the clan members (57%) is unsure about it. This might be due to not many clan members knowning you or having nothing to judge on. Please make sure you expand your application a little bit more so the other members can find out more about you. If you see clan members ingame, try to play together with them or interact with them.

Best of luck, you are moved to the next round.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Maverick

• Stranger
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 13:20:16 pm »
I'll do my best!
ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔎𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔞

Offline Maverick

• Stranger
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2019, 00:59:51 am »
Greetings,

I will be going on a holiday this Sunday for 40 days. My activity may decrease during that time.

Regards,
CarlosKolta
ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔎𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔞

Offline Maverick

• Stranger
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2019, 04:35:34 am »
Greetings,
If you see clan members ingame, try to play together with them or interact with them.

I am having difficulties getting to meet some R* members due to the majority being active on the SA:MP server only. As I have said in my application, I quit the SA:MP server in 2017 due to the toxic playerbase at the time and the mass DM everywhere in the server. 2 years later, I said to myself I should give SA:MP another try but from what I have seen, many players are not taking RP serious at all and are acting in a trollish way just to ruin RP scenarios. I am not willing to be active on the SA:MP server. I know most of the R* members that are active on the IV:MP server, I even got to know some more R* members when V:MP on RageMP was released, but won't be able to meet SA:MP R* members unless the new V:MP server comes out.

Still and always fully interested.

Thank you.
ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔎𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔞

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2019, 19:59:18 pm »
That is totally up to you. I suggest you to continue interacting with IVMP R* members and when V:MP opens up, to be interacting aswell. Good luck.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Maverick

• Stranger
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 19:16:48 pm »
Still interested.
ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔎𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔞

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.