Author Topic: [R*] Application - Kowalski  (Read 500 times)

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
[R*] Application - Kowalski
« on: July 05, 2020, 11:26:13 am »
Ingame nickname:
Kowalski

On which Argonath servers are you active:
I'm able to play any server, however, I'm primarily active on VC:MP and RageMP.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
My Profile

Real age:

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
About 10 years, possibly 11/12.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
4 years on Argonath and counting! :)

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
I have been banned from IV:MP and VC:MP in the past, however, I am not banned anymore from any server.

Rate your RPG skills:
Using a scale from 1 to 10 is inaccurate, ridiculous and tells nobody anything.

I rate my RPG skills as imaginative, and creative. I've contributed to Argonath, through various forms of roleplay, ranging from policing as a former VC:MP VCPD Senior Officer and current V:MP LSPD Officer // Police Detective Inspector to being in the VC:MP FBI Command, to being EMS Chief within SA:MP, a former Fire Chief of the SA:MP SAFD, former ARAF General of the Armed Forces, and news publisher.

I feel I've roleplayed on a very broad range across Argonath, and I feel I'd fit into the Rockstars Clan due to my vast roleplay experience and willingness to roleplay and contribute to the Argonath atmosphere.

Rate your team skills:
I would call myself a great team player, and that's improved significantly after I took on the responsibilities of the roles I've held in the past and/or currently hold. I feel that giving orders is something to avoid unless absolutely necessary. Being a team player and a leader is about being an advisor, a consultant, and a role model, not a dictator.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I feel that the Rockstars Clan is active across Argonath, the people within the clan are friendly, willing to help and are mainly veterans and role models across Argonath, but are a family, a family committed to each other and the community. I feel I know the members of the Rockstars Clan, making me feel more belonging to it and that led to my decision to try again here.

I know members of the clan, but I haven't always had the best experiences with them. I'd like to join in and work towards being wanted, being a valued player across the community. Rockstars have always treated people equally and fairly, as far as I see, and I wish to be a part of this family. I consider this clan a family, more than a clan.

Last time, I made some mistakes and wasn't really fit for the clan with that sort of attitude. Since that day, I've thought about it, really looked at myself, and have aimed to provide a more positive attitude in-game.

I can't take back what I've done, but I can work towards repairing it and having a positive outlook towards the future. I believe I can be a valued Rockstar due to my many experiences, which makes me feel like an advisor, someone who people and friends can talk to with no judgment, and someone who'll always try their hardest wherever they go, whatever they do, and however, they act towards their endeavors, how they perceive them, and how they aim to achieve their goals.

Some parts of this application are from my previous application, but those parts hold true today and so I felt they belonged within this one.

FORMER: ARAF General of the Armed Forces (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP)

CURRENT: LSPD Police Detective Inspector (V:MP) | FBI Special Agent (VC:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
  • EL DIRECT0R
Re: [R*] Application - Kowalski
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 11:45:04 am »
Attractive application.

#KowalskiForRstar

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 11:45:18 am »
Thanks mate! ;)

FORMER: ARAF General of the Armed Forces (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP)

CURRENT: LSPD Police Detective Inspector (V:MP) | FBI Special Agent (VC:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

Offline Gregersen

• Stranger
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 14:46:17 pm »
Best of luck to you Kowalski, you seem like a very nice person on V:MP.

Take care

Gregersen

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 15:38:05 pm »
Thank you, same to you mate!

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 17:35:33 pm »
Are you sure you have improved in the 12 days since you were denied?
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 02:52:30 am »
I can't say I'm instantly an angel, or that I have completely fixed any flaw I may have.

However what I can assure you is that I've thought hard about things since that denial and tried reflecting a different attitude in-game. I'm enjoying the game and just doing things I love, including roleplaying and trying to be a potentially valued Rstar candidate.

As Gandalf would say, you've only failed if you give up on your goals before you reach them.

So I'm not going to do that, I'm here to show you that I want to become a Rockstar, to be a valued roleplayer and to be a good friend to the people in the clan and any Argonath player who also seeks a friendship.

Those 12 days were a reflection period, and I've tried to work on myself a bit more, especially in-game. I was going to wait a full two weeks but I was enthusiastic and wanted to try again :P

I'm here to be a friend to you guys, and a good roleplayer. My aim is to be a friendly role-player in-game and I assure you that I am trying to be that sort of person :)

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2020, 12:14:28 pm »
I see...
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 14:33:52 pm »
If you have any questions or concerns, I'm happy to listen and address them! :)

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 23:13:49 pm »
Update - still interested! :)

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.