Author Topic: [R*] Application - TySnowa  (Read 721 times)

Offline TySnowa

• Stranger
  • Anonetex
  • N.O.O.S.E TRU Commander
    • Instagram
[R*] Application - TySnowa
« on: August 07, 2018, 15:05:40 pm »
Ingame nickname:
TySnowa.

On which Argonath servers are you active:
Argonath IV:MP.

What is your Argonath Forums profile link:
Here you go.

Real age:
19 years old.

General gaming experience (days/months/years):
Since December 2004. A Playstation 2 with GTA:SA for my brother and I, for Christmas.

Argonath gaming experience (days/months/years):
I have been playing on Argonath IV:MP since September 2013. I have joined SA:MP a few times, but I stick to IV:MP.

Have you ever been banned on one of the Argonath servers:
Yes, once for abusing a bug that I found. This is not my proudest moment in Argonath. Bad moments and loosing interest in what I was striving to achieve back then led to this ban. It was in the fall of 2016. I took a brake from Argonath for a few months and came back in the summer of 2017.

Rate your RPG skills:
I wish to think my roleplay skills are good enough and I am satisfied by them, but there is always room for improvement. I have been in the law enforcement since 2014, so my roleplay skills are mainly build on police based scenarios, which I feel most confident with doing, but surely I can handle roleplays based out of my comfort zone. I would say around 7-8 out of 10.

Rate your team skills:
IV:MP N.O.O.S.E. has been a huge and very important part of my law career for me. That's where I learnt the importance of team work and from where I gained most of my experience in it, as being a member requires it in almost every situation that we encounter each day. I would say 8 out of 10.

Why do you want to join the [R*]clan:
I want to join the clan, because I am currently seeking to improve myself and I guess by joining I would meet players with more experience in the RPG world than me from which I can absorb some knowledge. I have always thought of Rockstars Clan as some sort of goal or achievement, not sure how to describe it exactly, but I never felt like it was the right time or if I was ready to apply for it. I decided to give it a shot now as I feel more experienced, confident and ready. I also wish to represent and bring more activity of the Rockstars Clan in the IV:MP server as it's currently not the same as it used to be in the past.

Offline TySnowa

• Stranger
  • Anonetex
    • Instagram
Re: [R*] Application - TySnowa
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:49:41 am »
Greetings,

I will be travelling out of the country on the 30th of August and will be back om the 10th of September. So I won't be able to play.

Regards.

Offline TySnowa

• Stranger
  • Anonetex
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:20:49 am »
Updated my profile. Still interested.

Offline TySnowa

• Stranger
  • Anonetex
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 17:02:49 pm »
Interested.

Offline Kawashty

• Stranger
  • Gatsby Family Recruiter Member,LCPD Senior Officer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 14:19:17 pm »
Goodluck Tysnowa !

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

• Argonath Rock Star
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 19:58:16 pm »
Good luck Tanio!

Offline TySnowa

• Stranger
  • Anonetex
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 00:53:02 am »
Goodluck Tysnowa !
Good luck Tanio!
Thank you guys, appreciate it! You too Kawa!

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.