Author Topic: [CS 1.6][Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Wake_Callison

• Stranger
[CS 1.6][Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake
« on: May 04, 2011, 06:11:30 am »
Nick In Game:Cow | Wake (previously used Cow | RatiX*)

Gaming Experience (days/months/years) in what type of games:
Been playing games for about 12-13 years
Started with Nintendo 8-bits and then with Super Nintendo
Also got PS2 since it was released.
Wii: Been playing some Wii while being at my half brother
PC: Started with PC games about 4-5 years ago.
Started with Counter Strike 1.6 and later moved and played CS:S also.
SA:MP - Played on Argonath first time in December 2007 to test but started for real in early 2008. Then I found ParUni SAMP where I played a bit.

How long you play our servers Argonathrpg/Parallel Universe:
Argonath: Joined Argonath for first time in early 2007. Started to play for 'real' in early 2008
Paruni: Started play CS on Paruni about middle 2008 when I saw an advertisement in Argonath. Then I started play some SA:MP there too

Your english skills (bad/ok/fluent): ok/fluent (some grammar fails)
DM skills:
CS1.6: 7/10 (lost some skills due low playing time recently. going to raise it)

Team skills: 10/10

Do you use Team speak:Sometimes I can drop in

Favorite weapons:
CS1.6: USP. Deagle. M4. AWP. Smoke grenade

Why you want to join [R*]clan:
I always respected Rockstars Clan and its members. Since I first joined Argonath(and after Paruni) and saw its hard to get into the clan, I always wanted to
join it. Since my last ban on Argonath I have completly changed. Now Im calm, Im helping new members. I got some friends in Rstar wich I would want to join.
Also Rstar is the most trusted and respected clan and I would really appreciate if I was an Rockstar. And of course the Rstar tag looks so sexy  :rofl:

I hope I could get a shot and let me into Rstar, as it been my goal since early 2008.

Soo. See ya in CS1.6 and lets  :soldier: :soldier:

Cheers,
Wake

PS: I also hope we can have more of those "Argonath" nights like we had yesterday on CS. :D

Offline RON

• Elwish for Hope
  • Clan Lord
    • Argonath RPG
Re: [Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake / [UX]Wake
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 06:40:31 am »
Ah so this is who was Wake Cow on CS 1.6 server! Making ugly jokes at me and mah skillz...  :soldier:

I think you started not bad... Rise your skillz though... Watch R* players on server to see the level moving to...

And yeah those Argonath nights would be great... People at least will see why R0X0R is relaxing on CS and on samp Aragorn is pissed off after first minute of connection...  :lol:

I actually really like the ParUni community... It is what Argonath was the days before...

Erm... What am I talking about? Ah, good luck and remember: we need the highest ranked players... :)

Offline Wake_Callison

• Stranger
Re: [Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake / [UX]Wake
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 13:21:13 pm »
I used to play alot CS 1.6 before. But Argonath SAMP started take over my gaming career. However, Im starting to raise my activity in 1.6 again.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
Re: [CS 1.6][Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 13:30:49 pm »
Still interested? 48 hours to reply.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
Re: [CS 1.6][Rstar] Application - Cow | Wake
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 12:41:15 pm »
Denied, inactive.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.