Author Topic: [R*] Application - Arthur Kings  (Read 18769 times)

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
Re: [R*] Application - Arthur Kings
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 12:18:37 pm »
Updated with the new format

• The one and only!
  • Clan Manager
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 21:43:47 pm »
The clan decided to put you to another round again. We are still unsure about your application.

Please stay patient whilst the clan votes on your the next time.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 03:33:33 am »
No worries.

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2019, 06:05:36 am »
Back from inactivity for a period of time

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2019, 14:52:39 pm »
Twenty, There's no active Rstar players in SAMP anymore. How do I interact with them? Even if there is, They're hardly online in my timezone.

Only ones I know active is :[Rstar]Bas

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2019, 16:15:20 pm »
Still highly interested...

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2020, 20:45:11 pm »
Still highly interested, Joined RAGE:MP as Sirius

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 08:16:35 am »
Forgotten to update:
“re-instated”/“re-accepted” as SAMP helper

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2020, 22:39:27 pm »
Still interested and playing SAMP still. In it's new ERA

I am currently still contributing back to the community as a Helper in SAMP.

Online Sunwukong

• Stranger
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2020, 23:05:13 pm »
I believe that I standout from the other applicants or most of the application is because I possess Leadership skills and I'm friendly and patient and work well with others and i'm always open to new challenges.  I know there's not much [Rstar] players in SAMP but I have friends which could testify for my application which whatever I said is true. Friends like Division Leader Marshall Kings(Khm) and such. preferbally the FBI members or admin players which I'll be interacting with often due to my role as a FBI agent and Helper.

I am not really good in selling myself but what I'll say is, for example my helper role in SAMP. I'm always trying to help out new players or players which opens a "/HELP" request, I know it's my job as a helper to do it but I do it in a different way which is I'll make sure the player have his questions answered before I'll close his help ticket. If a player has very poor English and has a very low understanding of normal English, Instead of giving him the solution and mark the help request as solved, I'll try different methods and ways to make this player understand, for example using simpler English or try to use broken English to match his way of understanding and typing. I'll even offer to help him with it if the request is "help-able"(not a real word).

For example, Today there was this player which opened a help ticket regarding his issue on "/groups". After explaining to him everything and listing all the useful commands that he should know of like /group permissions, /group setrank, etc etc. He still didn't understood what I was telling him. So I offered my help and asked him for the details for every rank and helped him to set it manually so it'll be easier for him. After setting up the basics/foundations of his group, I've slowly explained to him what does everything means and step by steps instructions to explain to him why did this or that didn't worked when he tried. He was a new player and needed help but his English was really really poor but nonetheless I've offered my playing time to help him out and make sure he understood and his question was answered before I close his ticket. This is a short example from me which happened in the game today.

For Leadership, I'm not leading any major groups or any groups but i'm actively participating in Role-playing groups as a LEO. I'm currently Role playing as a Special Agent in Charge in Federal Bureau of Investigation Faction and also the bureau's Academy Chief. My role/task as a Special Agent is to lead the field agents and set/be a good role model for them. Also sometimes assisting the Board of Directors. Guiding and supervising the agents on the field and make sure that everything is executed correctly. I have some leadership awards which was presented to me during my time in FBI but due to the FBI forum is down, I'm unable to provide proof's for it, but I possesses awards like "Appreciation of Command" and Leadership Ribbon Tier 3 and a few others which I couldn't remember of.

I personally enjoy role-play more than Death-match as Role-play is more meaningful than DM. What I meant by that was, for death-match you'll just shoot and die and the scene is over, but as of role-play you get to role-play as many different roles as you wish, For example I'm role playing as a full time Special Agent in Charge. I am exposed to many opportunities in the field which ranges from criminal arresting to interrogation and event executing warrants. Role-play brings a whole new life into the game and the current scenario you are which makes role-play so interesting and fun.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.