Author Topic: [SAMP + CS 1.6] [UX]Mike / Biggo  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Biggo

• Stranger
[SAMP + CS 1.6] [UX]Mike / Biggo
« on: April 30, 2011, 14:43:57 pm »
Nick In Game: [UX]Mike / Biggo(Link to forum account)

Gaming Experience (days/months/years) in what type of games: Had a GameBoy and played lots of Pokemon in the year 2003-2004. I then got a play-station 2 and played games such as: Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas, Bully, A few Tom Clancy games, Medal of Honor, Deus Ex, Ace Combat and a few more war games which I'm fond of. After playing the PS2 for 3 years I joined San Andreas Multiplayer on PC, then gradually joined ArgonathRPG in 2009, and then ParUni in 2010. I became loyal and trustworthy enough that I got accepted into the ParUni administration team and now am a Level 2 admin. I now play games such as SA-MP, CoD, and CS 1.6.

How long you play our servers Argonathrpg/Parallel Universe:
Argonath: 11th September 2009.
ParUni: Sometime in 2010 - Registered in August 2010 on forums.

Your english skills (bad/ok/fluent): Fluent. I live in a country that talks English.

DM skills: I'd rate myself something like 8/10 since I'm in the top deathmatching clan, UX.

Team skills: Fluent, I can cooperate with team mates very well.

Do you use Team speak: Yes.

Favorite weapons: Deagle, Combat, SMG, Sniper.

Why you want to join [R*]clan: To be in this clan was always a dream for me, to be alongside the magnificent roleplayers and deathmatchers. It would be an honor if I were to be accepted into this respectable, tolerable clan. My death-matching skills are great, being in the UX clan, along with my roleplay skills on Argonath, in [WS] Clan, but this is for the deathmatch division. I've met and got along with many people in the R* clan such as Drix, Unin, Tai/Jason, xcasio, and CBFasi. The people I have met in the clan are a real pleasure to be with, and hopefully I'll be joining those people with the clan tag. The people, the deathmatching, the roleplaying are all astonishing. Both my death matching and roleplaying skills are great, and would rate myself both 9/10.

This application is for the Death Match division. CS 1.6 and SA-MP.

UX Forum Topic.
[SA:MP]ParUni Admin - [UX]Mike
Argonath Roleplayer - [WS]Miker_Araatus
[R*] Applicant - DM Division

Offline RON

• Elwish for Hope
  • Clan Lord
    • Argonath RPG
Re: Application - [UX]Mike
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 20:53:14 pm »
Well, as I already said we have no yet our Clan presentation on SA:MP DM server...

Offline Biggo

• Stranger
Re: Application - [UX]Mike
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 23:09:51 pm »
Well, as I already said we have no yet our Clan presentation on SA:MP DM server...
I see.

Offline Biggo

• Stranger
Re: [SAMP + CS 1.6] [UX]Mike / Biggo
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 08:32:16 am »
Updated, I'm going to play CS more often  :D

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 13:28:49 pm »
Still interested? 48 hours to reply.

Offline Sawyer

• Stranger
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:46:56 pm »
Denied, inactive.

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.