Author Topic: [R* Application] - JoshThePenguin  (Read 25478 times)

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
  • SA:MP Admin
Re: [R* Application] - JoshThePenguin
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2019, 23:19:33 pm »
Working a lot and going on vacation so activity is low again. Will increase in about 1,5 week.

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2019, 00:09:57 am »
Name changed back to JoshThePenguin

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2019, 21:56:00 pm »
Currently experiencing PC issues that make me unable to play at this time. Will fix as soon as possible but exams and deadlines are coming up again so activity will still be low.

Offline JoshThePenguin

• Stranger
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2020, 22:50:21 pm »
I'm sorry to say I'm withdrawing from the application proces.
I'd like to thank everyone for the support and especially Rockstar for giving people the opportunity to apply for such a wonderful clan, I bet I'm not the only one who has looked up to Rstar players all the time. I've been applying since April 26, 2017 but a lot has changed since then.
My motivation for Argonath slowely faded when I was thrown out of the admin team due to my long illness a while back, seeing the playercount dropping, etc.
2019 truly was the toughest year of my life due to issues in my personal life and the motivation for gaming in general was even less. I'm slowely picking my shit up but I don't see myself active in the near future since I'm busy with all sorts of things untill the end of this month and I'm starting my internship at the beginning of the next month.
Special thanks to Twenty!
I wish everyone the best in the future and with their applications!

Much love,
JoshThePenguin

Offline Marcello

• Stranger
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2020, 06:58:16 am »
I'm sorry to say I'm withdrawing from the application proces.
I'd like to thank everyone for the support and especially Rockstar for giving people the opportunity to apply for such a wonderful clan, I bet I'm not the only one who has looked up to Rstar players all the time. I've been applying since April 26, 2017 but a lot has changed since then.
My motivation for Argonath slowely faded when I was thrown out of the admin team due to my long illness a while back, seeing the playercount dropping, etc.
2019 truly was the toughest year of my life due to issues in my personal life and the motivation for gaming in general was even less. I'm slowely picking my shit up but I don't see myself active in the near future since I'm busy with all sorts of things untill the end of this month and I'm starting my internship at the beginning of the next month.
Special thanks to Twenty!
I wish everyone the best in the future and with their applications!

Much love,
JoshThePenguin
Good luck in your real life Josh.

Offline Kowalski

• Stranger
  • Ad Securos Imperium.
  • [VC:MP] FBI Agent
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2020, 13:23:09 pm »
I didn't know you all too well but I wish you the best of luck!

FORMER: Police Detective Inspector (VC:MP) | SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP) | SWAT Rookie (SA:MP) | FDLC Battalion Chief (IV:MP) | SAFD Fire Chief (SA:MP)

CURRENT: FBI Agent (VC:MP) | ARAF Private (SA:MP) | EMS Chief (SA:MP) | Gruppe 6 Chief (IV:MP)

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.